- Hyperventilation Syndrome (over breathing)
- lack of vitamin C
- iron deficiency
- vitamin K deficiency
- low sodium/potassium ratio: 1.24 mg. Ideal is 2.5 mg. A Low sodium/potassium ratio can be associated with kidney and liver stres
- lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits
- allergies, including hay fever
- hyperpigmentation, which happens when the body produces more melanin
- reduced levels of fatty tissue around the eyes
- thinning skin under the eyes
- anemia from iron deficiency
- overexposure to sunlight
- frequent rubbing of the eyes
- inherited genes
- thyroid conditions
- eye drop treatment for glaucoma, such as bimatoprost
Possible solutions & remedies
Over 200 Russian medical doctors found that the problem with dark circles around or under the eyes naturally disappear when their patients start to slow down their automatic breathing patterns. Here are the major goals:
1. Increase body oxygenation to remove most allergies naturally and boost blood flow and oxygenation of the skin naturally.
2. Spend over 2 hours in fresh air or install an air ionizer to improve air quality.
3. Ground yourself to reduce blood viscosity and remove inflammation.
4. Exercise only with nose breathing (in and out), avoid supine sleep (the worst sleep position according to all 24 clinical studies that compared effects of sleep postures on health), learn how to maintain nasal breathing 24/7 here