The immature body of a child does not have a fully developed immune system
It takes five full years for the brain to develop to 90% of the adult size. It takes approximately 23 years for the human brain to fully develop. A child’s brain is obviously not capable of doing the work of an adult brain so we cannot expect the other organs in the body to be at full capacity to filter and remove toxins in the same way an adult body is able.
Even an adult’s body does not easily rid itself of heavy metals. A child’s organs are even less capable.
Babies are born with a full set of nephrons (the kidneys’ filtering units) but they are immature and will not reach their full capacity until 2 years old.
The liver is also not functioning at its full filtering capability yet. This can be seen when newborn babies turn yellow. This happens because of the buildup of bilirubin (the byproduct of the breakdown of red blood cells) and the immature liver’s inability to remove it efficiently. Substances like aluminium and mercury are particularly difficult for the body to remove.
As part of a detox programme the first thing that common sense suggests is to reduce or eliminate the continued intake and exposure to toxins. This needs to be carefully considered, thoroughly understood and actively implemented.
The human body has many systems in place to aid in natural detoxification.
The liver converts substances into forms more easily eliminated by the body such as elimination in the gut via bile or in the kidneys through urine. The intestines are home to “normal” gut flora that metabolize toxins and eliminate bad bacteria and viruses. It also delays absorption of heavy metals from our eaten diet. When you inject a heavy metal such as aluminium or mercury (thimerisol), it goes straight into the bloodstream and crosses the blood-brain barrier all at once.
The kidneys filter the blood and excrete toxins in urine. Blood that passes through the lungs which can expel toxins as we exhale. Our skin excretes toxins through sweat. Skin irritation in the form of a rash or eczema following vaccination indicates that the body trying push out the poison to detoxify itself. The lymphatic system is the storage and shipping unit where white blood cells bring bad bacteria they have destroyed for removal. Our body is truly amazing and able to protect itself in many ways. Children however, do not have fully mature bodies and so this process is not fully developed.
Overall, these natural filtration and excretion systems can normally deal with interference from most environment toxins that inadvertently affect us. However they can only function at capacity providing they are supported by a totally healthy immune system and are not overloaded with introduced toxins.
Amongst many other dangerous ingredients vaccines include aluminium adjuvant, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde and thimerisol (mercury derivative). Vaccines by their nature are toxic and certain of their constituents can be properly defined as both carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
Thimerisol is a mercury derivative and is an ingredient in most childhood vaccines. Exposure to thimerosal depletes glutathione (a neuroprotective enzyme), induces apoptosis (cell death), and cause other disrupting effects on cell metabolism. For this, ASEA drink is particularly recommended. ASEA triggers the body to massively increase Glutathione production. Glutathione is the bodies natural anti-inflammatory.
In the body, formaldehyde can cause proteins to irreversibly bind to DNA. Laboratory animals exposed to doses of inhaled formaldehyde over their lifetimes have developed more cancers of the nose and throat than are usual, as have workers in particle-board sawmills. Formaldehyde is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and as a known human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
Aluminium is a known neuro-toxin. Aluminium (salts) is included in vaccines to enhance or trigger an immune response. It is supposed to slow down the release of the active ingredient from the vaccine once it is injected, and stimulate the immune system to respond. Aluminium is known to cause brain damage at all doses, it is linked to Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, seizures, autoimmune issues, SIDs and cancer. This toxin accumulates in the brain and causes more damage with each dose.
In vaccines, Polysorbate 80 acts as an emulsifier or detergent to disperse all the other ingredients evenly within the liquid. Polysorbate 80 “may cause cancer based on animal test data” and may be mutagenic. There is no data published that provides credible scientific evidence that it is safe to include Polysorbate 80 in vaccines given to humans.
Damage to the Brain?
Polysorbate 80 is used to assist in the delivery of certain drugs or chemotherapeutic agents across the blood-brain-barrier which means it has the potential to damage the brain. Once injected into the body, polysorbate 80 can rapidly break down into sorbitol and ethylene oxide. Sorbitol has the ability to increase the risk of diabetes, cell death, mitochondrial failure and DNA fragmentation.
Damage to Uterus?
Polysorbate 80 can lead to infertility in rats. A study published in the Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology discovered that Polysorbate 80 accelerated the rats’ maturation, prolonged the oestrous cycle, decreased the weight of the uterus and ovaries, and caused damage to the lining of the uterus indicative of chronic estrogenic stimulation. The rats’ ovaries were also damaged, with degenerative follicles and no corpora lutea (a mass of progesterone-secreting endocrine tissue that forms immediately after ovulation). Such severe deformities to the ovary can lead to infertility. Does Polysorbate 80 do the same damage to the uterus and ovaries in humans as well?
Damage to Immune Function?
Our body has something called the Membrane Attack Complex (MAC)—one of the immune system’s toughest weapons. When the body identifies a pathogen, MAC proteins kill the cells of pathogens by tunnelling through their surface membranes thus causing them to leak or explode. There are also concerns with the use of detergents in vaccines.
A protein known as CD59 regulates MAC; its role is to restrain other MAC proteins from attaching to our cells thus preventing them from rupturing. Due to the lack to regulating proteins in detergents, they attack cells randomly and have the potential to attack our own cells ignoring immune system alerts to cease attacking. A lack of CD59 protection can lead to damaged neuromuscular transmission junctions, rheumatoid arthritis, kidney disease, stroke or fatal cerebral haemorrhage. Considering that regulatory CD59 protein is non-existent in injected detergents, all of the mentioned medical conditions are to be expected when using detergents in vaccines since they have no regard for other cells that would otherwise be protected by CD59 or other regulating proteins.
For damage to the Immune system, Endocrine system, Circulatory system, in fact all systems, NANO SOMA is recommended to trigger the body natural healing mechanisms. ASEA enables the body to massively increase Glutathione production. Glutathione is the bodies natural anti-inflammatory. CBD (cannabidiol) is a systems modulator and will help ’normalise’ autonomic body functions. These three supplements are the most important in prompting detox endogenous vitamin and mineral production and self repair.
Preparing gut health.
Clean water is vitally important. In our opinion the best water is produced from a combination of standard particulate filtration, filtration of specific toxins such as chlorine and fluoride, and the production of energised water. Hydrogen can also play a part in water that will contribute to the healing and detoxification process. It should be considered a life approach.
Add fresh pressed juice from raw fruits and veggies to the diets, preferably organic. Use a is a slow / cold press masticating juicer. High speed and aggressive ‘bullet’ type juicers simply destroy the nutrients.
For children add apples to homemade juice for taste also try adding spinach and cucumbers to smoothies. Both of these veggies are relatively tasteless when combined with fruits or nut butters.
Probiotics rich foods including kefir, yogurt, fermented sauerkraut, Kombucha, or cheese made from goats milk.
Add Chlorella and Spirulina to the juices. Chlorella is very useful at binding heavy metals for expulsion and preventing them from being further absorbed by the body.
Spirulina will support the gut and the body nutritionally while it’s doing the work to detox. At this point you can stop the use of children’s vitamins altogether and just use Spirulina and the supplements mentioned herein. The use if Nano Soma should eliminate the need for vitamin and mineral supplementation as in itself it triggers the bodies natural (endogenous) ability to produce all the vitamins and minerals it needs.
Vaccine de-tox food recommendations - preferably chemical free, spray free, organic or bio-dynamic:
Avoid all refined sugar products - substitute, jaggery/rapadura, organic sugar molasses, or honey for sweetening
Ensure that plenty of water is consumed- water is an important factor in de-toxing
Avoid any and all refined, processed or manufactured foods.
Foods that assist in detox include:
- avocado - A 2001 study found that the fatty acids in avocados help protect against damage caused by d-galactosamine, a powerful liver toxin.
- garlic - can inhibit the activation of carcinogens, enhance detoxification, and even protect DNA.
- apples - rich in the soluble fiber pectin which helps purge toxins from the bloodstream and lower LDL cholesterol. A 2006 study found that pectin can aid in the excretion of toxins, such as mercury and lead.
- cruciferous vegetables and leafy greens - broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and bok choy, among other. A 2015 study reported that cruciferous veggies boost liver health through anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral effects. They’re also high in fiber, which encourages the excretion of toxins through bile and stool. Spinach and dandelion greens — among other veggies on the list — are excellent sources of chlorophyll, which is considered the top detoxifying plant pigment. Broccoli, in particular, has been linked to protection against air pollution. Broccoli sprouts also contain enzymes that protect against cancer-causing chemicals.
- lemons - A 2014 study found that the citric acid in lemons can protect liver function and prevent oxidative (stress-related) damage.
- green tea - high in antioxidants, it helps keep your body in balance & protects against free radicals that can cause aging and degenerative disease. Green tea has also frequently been shown to have a protective effect against certain types of cancer. A 2007 study found that a green tea concentrate boosted production of detoxification enzymes, which play a key role in cancer prevention.
- chlorella - with many positive effects for everything from mood to heart function, this ios a super-food. Chlorella has been shown to help with depression and anxiety, reduce excess weight, and lower LDL cholesterol. It also helps reduce liver inflammation, one side effect of vaccine toxins. Four grams or more (about two teaspoons) per day for at least eight weeks is the recommended amount to kickstart the benefits - also stir it into juice.
- turmeric - antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antioxidant, antiseptic, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective, nephroprotective, radioprotective, and digestive activities. The primary active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which gives it its bright yellow color. Ensure that turmeric is consumed with black pepper as studies show that piperine (found in black pepper) helps to increase curcumin absorption substantially. There are turmeric supplements available but make sure that they offer high bio-availability.
- beets - containing high levels of antioxidants and other health-promoting properties beetroot is also a great detox tool that can amplify specific enzymes that support the liver and aid in detoxification.
- blueberries - blueberries are nutrient-dense and are an abundant source of antioxidants that lower blood pressure, boost vascular health, fight cancer, protect lungs, and prevent Alzheimer’s, among other effects. In fighting toxins the berries enhance the activity of the body’s natural killer cells, which fight against cancer cells.
- coriander / cilantro - Some plants can bind to heavy metals and help your body excrete them. Those plants are known as “chelators” and coriander is one of them! A 2013 study found that cilantro can enhance mercury excretion and decrease lead absorption.
- ginger - rich in phytochemicals, healthy compounds found in plants, ginger as a gastrointestinal aid. Because fo this an since the intestines perform so much detoxification work, ginger can help boost your body’s ability to process food and eliminate waste. 2013 research found that ginger protects against oxidative stress, has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects, and offers a wealth of antioxidants.
- plus - artichoke, cucumber, dandelion greens, coffee, cordyceps mushrooms, prickly pear (if available)
Minerals & Supplements
Nano Soma to guard against inflammation and to trigger and enhance the production of vitamin D
Fermented Cod Liver & Fermented Butter Oil combo, and Skate Liver Oil to protect and heal the Endocrine System. This operates most functions in the body We recommend the both available from our website.and cod liver oil are best. It is high in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E. You can give your child 1/2 teaspoon of cod liver oil orally, in a bottle, or rubbed on their belly every day, but especially after getting vaccines.
Hemp Oil for omega-3 fatty acids which are brain-protective and will reduce inflammation in the body.
ASEA - triggers the body to massively increase Glutathione production. Glutathione is the bodies natural anti-inflammatory. Contact us for more information >>
Zeolite powder - for ongoing detox from Glyphosate. Zeolite molecules bond with Glyphosate molecules and allow them to pass from the body. The food chain (including organics etc) is completely contaminated by Glyphosate so ongoing use of Zeolite is recommended.
Vitamins, minerals & other supplements - ensure that the dosage is appropriate and that the product offers the very best bio-available quality, iodine, niacin, charcoal, vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, selenium, boron, spirulina, chlorella, beneficial fats and other nutrients and herbs can radically accelerate systematic healing. Colloidal silver and gold can help protect & heal.
Homeopathics for seizures
Silicia (or Thuja) in a small amount of water completely in the morning - then three times a day. This is to negate the ill effects of the vaccine.
Arsenicum Album (or Nat. Sulph) three times a day in conjunction with Silica / Thuja to help carry out toxins from the body. This can be done for seven days on seven days off, as many cycles as it takes for the ill effects to disappear.
Homeopathics for de-tox from vaccines
Silcia (or Thuja) can help to ease various side effects of a vaccine and to help push out toxins, foreign substances (like splinters for example), and heavy metals
Ledum palustre is the homeopathic ‘puncture-wound’ remedy
Belladonna is beneficial for swelling and fever that may come at night and against poisoning
Ipecacuanha / Belladonna / Pulsatilla / Sepia / (Antimony Tartrate) are all helpful in the detox process
The homeopathic remedy that we can provide is imprinted with all 8 material energies in a medium strength so can be used for both seizures and vaccine detoxification. Order this remedy here >>
Make sure children plenty of time outside in the dirt with bare feet - this will accelerate the healing process and is very beneficial for everyone including adults. Sunshine for extra vitamin D and fresh air.
While you are actively detoxing your child from vaccines, give them a detox bath of warm water, epsom salt, and lavender essential oil every night. A detox bath is a great way for them to sweat out toxins and replenish minerals. Allow them to soak and play for at least 10 minutes each night.
Avoid or mitigate exposure to:
▪ EMF / EMR (microwaves, TV, mobile phones, smart meters, computers, electronics)
▪ Clothing made from man-made materials (carcinogenic)
▪ Town supply water (use effective energising, filtering, or purification systems)
▪ Water tank water can no be trusted to be safe - whatever falls on the roof will end up in the water so treat as town water
▪ Cheap and non bio-available versions of vitamins and mineral supplements
Probiotics and Prebiotics
Probiotics (or good gut bacteria) can help your intestines as they naturally release toxins and waste products.
Foods, such as sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir, and pickled vegetables, are great examples of probiotics.
Then there are prebiotic foods, which serve as fuel for the probiotics. Those include onions, leeks, and asparagus, among others.
Foods to Avoid
In stark contrast to detoxifying foods, other foods tend to have higher concentrations of toxins. If you’re looking to cleanse your body, you should avoid them.
Most fish flesh contains high levels of chemical residues. These chemicals include mercury and synthetic chemicals called polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs).
Because of the plastic problem in the ocean, almost all fish are consuming microplastics. As a result, the microplastics will end up in your stomach if you eat fish. If you choose to eat fish, the least dangerous options for humans (all fish consumption is lethal for the fish) are low-mercury fish, such as wild salmon, sardines, and herring.
If you prefer to eat meat please ensure that it is sourced from farms that grow under organic, chemical free and/or bio-dynamic principles. It is a very personal choice to become vegetarian or vegan however the exchange from eating meat can be extremely challenging in terms of finding all the required nutrition from non-meat sources. Please be sure you fully understand
Commercial cow’s milk contains a whole host of substances is not suitable for human consumption - essentially it is a white liquid that resembles milk in texture and look though not really the original taste. Most people do not know what real milk actually tastes like. Despite fear based regulations to the contrary, if you prefer to drink milk you should ensure that you source product that comes from farms that can supply un-pasteurized and un-homogenized milk. It is far safer that the commercially manufactured milk.